Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mothers In Panty Only Do You Remember........? (For Ladies Eyes Only)?

Do you remember........? (For ladies eyes only)? - mothers in panty only

Caught you read, is not it? ... Lol Anyway, ladies, do you remember your mother or call her panties, "Step-ins?" I told my husband what a laugh here and then fast. He said he had never heard this term before. I remember those in the early '60s, and the figure is a term that much older. It should be some of you who heard it. Maybe it's a country thang?

6 comments:

  1. This is the end of 1920 to 1940 "Time for a little leg pants with lighter than we have today. My mother has Tham than young women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hardly remember my grandmother, so I ask him. I have never seen anyone else, but they call it. With our extensive range of lingerie is that some resemblance to those they have in their comfortable when it's over, both of them as "step-ons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know how you call it, but my cousin and I met a few of our grandmothers, and were "enormous." He has in his leg and went into the other and both had problems, but I still laugh about this a few years later, fifty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are really back.

    I do not remember, with the added step, but I remember that if I had pants on a child 60 years.

    "Now that's funny, I do not care what you say"
    Deejay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember my mother told me step by step it-ins. I had forgotten until I read your question! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh - no. I've always called knickers or underpants - sometimes my mother, "cried boxes.

    ReplyDelete