Sunday, January 24, 2010

Automatic Horse Waterers Automatic Horse Waterer Help Automatic Waterers?

Automatic Waterers? - automatic horse waterers automatic horse waterer help

If / when I have my horses at home [this summer?] I hope to get a soda machine on.
I do not know much to know about it.

What is your favorite class?
What are the average costs? (I know, it depends on many things, but I want to save only an estimate of what you are.)

I live in MN and get quite cold here at night in winter (below 0 degrees), but would probably use a bit more in the winter.

Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Nelson waterers are impressive. I'm in WI by the way, so that our climate is similar.

    You can ride them around the year, so make sure you put the tube deep enough to prevent freezing. We connect the coil heater in the winter when it drops below zero. Above zero, and insulation must be kept sufficiently warm.

    The main thing with automatic watering in the winter, they must be used. Frozen will be up much when they were compared only 8 hours per day on 24th


    In terms of cost, I can not be estimated because a dug up and transferred to our own tubes. We have a large discount for water in the Midwest Horse Fair (the horse MN Spring Fair must have a supplier and offers).

    The water is about $ 400, I think, but I can not present, was 4 years ago or less.

    ReplyDelete