Monday, January 25, 2010

Tinkerbell Rolling Backpack Rat Update (For Everyone Who Told Me To Get A Second Rat)?

Rat Update (For Everyone who told me to get a second rat)? - tinkerbell rolling backpack

So I decided to take another, and went to the Petstore. I learned the Petstore and had two PET-rat "in front of the store and I really liked one of them sorted, but then I went back to the Petstore and at least 40 rats that had food available in a" rat "tank for women. After much research I found a very small woman near the bottom. It seems that only 3 weeks annexed (Foto) (W fromula feeds) / meals. He could not bear it was only to be eaten. I decided to (for the eyes) from my friend to buy it and rats "pet" (image attached) on the front. Well, I have 3 adorable rats. Thank you to everyone who
~ My questions are.
Can anyone tell me, their colors and how do I tell someone this kind of rat that I?
Now I have my black baby names for small (W / front and white) / back legs and belly, and I need a name for 6-week-old females have about 7 (blue gray) /. Female (Tinkerbell Hooded Champagne has a name ()

No comments:

Post a Comment